27 years, 27 things I am eternally grateful for.
1. My wonderful, loving, kind, supportive parents.
Their constant, never failing love & dedication to my sisters & made us the ladies we are today.
2. My sisters, & my beautiful, brilliant niece Olivia (who is the spitting image of her Mama).
3. Mimi & Papa, my second set of parents. The best Grandparents in the world, hands down.
4. My hardworking, handsome, intelligent, understanding, patient, loving husband.
5. My entire wonderful extended family & family-in law, that have supported & encouraged Don & I to pursue our goals.
6. My health.
7. This lovely piece of hard earned paper.
8. The fact that I am gainfully employed and I like my job.
9. The amazing reality that I get to live in Hawaii for 3 years of my life.
11. My passion for art.
12. The freedom to pursue new & exciting hobbies like film photography.
13. Our beautiful home.
14. Owning 2 cars (Jeeps) – a luxury in Hawaii.
15. Freedom to express my ideas.
16. The ability to openly pursue my dreams.
17. Extremely affordable art classes.
21. Whole Foods “zone out in food lala land” trips.
22. A good bookstore.
23. A good coffeeshop.
24. A good Wine Bar.
27. A Good Life.